Friday, October 1, 2010

Too much?

It's 10:30pm where I am in the world, and I just started leveling my loner character before I went off to bed (Working 26 hours in 3 days and one of them is a public holiday), and I was thinking if it is really needed for me to level a second character to get the results.  I think that it might become a bit too time consuming and repetitive, I'd like to keep my sanity at the end of experiment as well.

Can you please all leave comments and tell me what you'd like to see me do in this situation?

I'll also make this the poll question for the next week.

Stay tuned for updates!

3 comments:

  1. What type of character do you play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will stay tuned :) would like to know what character type also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the interest guys much appreciated :).

    I've been playing for just over 4 years and in that time I've had many mains, firstly it started off as a Tauren Druid on Boulderfist (where I also had a Troll Hunter alt at level 60. At level 70 I had a Human Paladin and Dwarf hunter which I got to about BT standard then took a few months off because the guild I was in fell apart, come WoTLK I leveled a Gnome warrior which has become my main and the Paladin has become an alt.

    ReplyDelete